We have a few simple steps you need to follow to get set up as a new client:
1. Complete our Account Application Form
Please click on the link to access the Atlas New Account Application Form. Kindly make sure all fields are completed accurately to ensure a smooth account set up process.
- The company details (or individual if for personal hire) will be the name and address details shown on any invoices we raise for you.
- Be sure to provide contact details for the primary contact and any additional contacts who will be dealing with us
- Please let us know how you heard about us – we value our relationships and referrals are always an opportunity to say ‘thank you’.
- Trade references are required for all new customers
- Completed forms should be signed, scanned and e-mailed to your Atlas contact or fax to +971 4 390 4372 – or, if you’re in the UAE 04 390 4372s.
2. Payment Terms
Atlas will be pleased to provide bespoke quotations for your specific requirements.
Our payment terms are outlined below:
For services up to AED 2,000 (USD 550)
For services below AED 2,000 Atlas payment terms are Cash on Collection of the kit.
For services above AED 2,000 (USD 550)/
For services over AED 2,000 payment should be made in advance by any of the following methods:
Credit Card (payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% charge)
We are proud to offer and guarantee a first class personal service. This means if you paid in advance and for some reason our service fell short, we would refund whatever amount was considered fair under the circumstances.
Extended credit terms of up to 30 days will be considered for repeat clients.
3. Insurance requirements
If you are hiring equipment only and no crew, please send us a copy of your valid insurance policy which must cover hired-in equipment.
If you are hiring equipment only and do not have insurance and would like Atlas to provide insurance cover then please contact the person you are in touch with at Atlas to request a quote and to receive our full terms and conditions for insurance coverage.
Insurance charges vary but for equipment only hire (with no crew) charges are typically 10% of the total hire charge. If you hire crew and equipment from us, then insurance is included at no additional charge.
4. Confirm the booking and let’s get started
Now that you have sent us a completed Application Form and payment terms have been agreed, all you need to do now is confirm the services you have requested with the rates agreed and we will deliver.
Please Click Here to see Atlas Television FZ LLC Terms and Conditions of Business.
5. Filming Permission in Dubai
For most shoots in Dubai, you will need to obtain official filming permission from the Dubai Film and Television Commission or DFTC.
For full details, Click Here and download our Guide to Filming Permission.